Paleo pancakes is my favorite breakfast right now. It doesn’t even matter that it’s paleo, it’s super satisfying and delicious. It also has tons of protein in them and no carbs (except natural carbs from the banana)!
Here is how to make them.
1. Crack open 2 large eggs in a bowl. Whisk.
2. Take a ripe banana and squeeze as best you can until it’s mushy.
3. Put in the bowl with eggs and whisk (& mash) the mixture as best you can. Add some Stevia and cinnamon.
3. Heat up a frying pan on a low heat. I put mine on a 4 (out of 10). I have pancake holders so I can make 2 perfect pancakes. You don’t have to use these, you can make 1 big pancake but it is very hard to flip!
4. Since the heat is on low it takes quite a few minutes on each side to cook. I don’t like to cook them all the way because I like mine a little bit mushy. It’s your preference. Top with sunflower or peanut butter and enjoy.