These truffles are so good! I found the gingerbread Oreo’s at Walmart and knew I had to make these.
I dipped them in white chocolate and sprinkled them with some ginger cookies. Super easy to make and no-bake.
Makes about 18 truffles
1 package gingerbread Oreo’s
1 8 oz package low-fat cream cheese
2 cups white chocolate coating
1/2 cup gingersnap cookies or ginger spice cookies, crushed
1. Pulse gingerbread Oreo’s in a food processor until crumbled.
2. Place the cream cheese in a large plastic bag and add the crushed Oreo’s. Massage with hands until the Oreo’s and cream cheese are combined.
3. Roll into balls and place on foil-covered cookie sheet. Place in freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate coating over the stove in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally. Pulse gingersnap cookies until crumbled in food processor.
5. Take out the balls and dip into melted chocolate using a fork. Sprinkle with crushed cookies. Place into fridge and let chill for a half hour. Enjoy.