These cookies are already one of my favorite things I’ve ever baked.
They are super light and fluffy and have just the right amount of pumpkin flavor.
I ate four of them right out of the oven.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Adapted by: Better Homes & Gardens Magazine
Makes 24 cookies
1.5 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup pumpkin
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat over to 350 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar together until smooth. (I didn’t use a mixer). Add egg and beat well. Beat in pumpkin and vanilla until combined.
4. Beat flour mixture into the wet mixture and add chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough onto baking sheet in 1 tablespoon mounds. Bake 10-12 minutes. Enjoy.