These truffles are incredibly addicting.
Easy to make, only 3 ingredients and so satisfying.
Makes 24 balls
Adapted from: TotalNoms
1 package of Oreo’s
8 oz package of cream cheese, cubed
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Pulse the cookies in food processor until crumbled. Put the crumbled cookies into a large plastic bag and add the cream cheese. Squeeze bag until cream cheese and crumbles are mixed together.
2. Roll into balls and put onto baking sheet covered with foil or parchment paper. Let chill for half hour in the fridge.
3. Melt chocolate in the microwave with 30 second intervals or melt on the stovetop. Let cool.
4. Roll chilled balls into the chocolate mixture, covering the balls and put back onto baking sheet.
5. Top with sprinkles, let chill for an hour in the fridge. Eat.