This banana bread is so freaking good!
It’s super moist and the Nutella brings it to a whole other level.
My boyfriend and I ate the whole pan in 1 day.
If you are a banana bread lover, you must make this!
Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Bread
From: Cooking Light
5 Tbs Nutella
3 Tbs plus 1 tsp. canola oil
3 Tbs butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 ripe bananas
1.5 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup hazelnuts (optional)
1 ounce bittersweeet chocolate, finely chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine Nutella and 1 tsp. oil in a bowl and microwave 30 seconds or until melted.
3. Combine the rest of the oil, butter, brown sugar and banana in a bowl and beat with a mixer until well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Beating a low speed, add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to banana mixture. Beat until just combined.
5. Scrape half of batter into 9×5 inch metal loaf pan and top with melted Nutella mixture. Spread remaining batter over it. Swirl the batter and sprinkle hazelnuts on top.
6. Bake for 55 minutes. Cool completely.
7. Microwave bittersweet chocolate and drizzle on the bread. (I didn’t do that)